Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Sad Tale of a Lost Camera Battery Charger

I  have looked, I have vacuumed every room of the house, I have looked in all of the obvious places.

I have offered children monetary rewards for finding it.

I have begged St. Anthony to pray for me so I can find it.

And this is why I haven't blogged, because I have no pictures.

Bleurgh.

I am sure I put it somewhere very, very safe. And I was holding out on buying a new one, but, if I don't find it soon, I will succumb.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Briana! No comment related to your lost charger, but I was wondering if you happen to have a link for an article by Cardinal Burke that you mentioned on Father Angelo's blog. Would greatly appreciate it! khrosamond@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, it was Chaput!
    http://catholicphilly.com/2014/02/think-tank/archbishop-chaput-column/ten-ways-to-deepen-our-relationship-with-god/

    ReplyDelete